Recon Diesel Engine
ReCon engines offer a combination of reliability, performance, service network, warranty and price that is simply unmatched.
Every ReCon engine is completely disassembled down to the last nut and bolt, thoroughly cleaned, inspected and fitted with new parts as needed.
Critical wear parts such as rings, bearings, seals and gaskets are replaced with genuine new parts.
RECON engines can be found in every type of agricultural equipment imagineable, from tractors to sprayers, combines and harvesters, specialty machinery, irrigation pumps and more.
Designed for maximum reliability and performance, RECON engines enable optimal equipment productivity during the peak planting and harvesting seasons.
Recon Diesel Injector
We thoroughly test injectors before and after , test the electronics in the injector. Here is a step by step list of what we do to every injector:
- All injectors are stripped of removable parts (orings, filters, pintle caps etc)
- The body is cleaned thoroughly and any paint removed
- Injectors are ohms tested to ensure the coil is operating at the correct resistance
- Spray pattern is tested to ensure all injectors are atomising fuel correctly
- The volume of fuel flowing from each injector is accurately measured. Injectors must be within 2% of the correct flow rate to be passed
- Injectors are then leak tested to make sure the pintle is seated properly and no fuel seeps from the tip
Recon Diesel Pumps
We are leaders in the field of diesel pump reconditioning and repair and have an extensive stock of new and used reconditioned fuel injection pumps and injectors. We cater for older vehicles as well as the most modern common rail diesel vehicles. We can arrange delivery nationally and internationally.
With the latest diagnostic equipment, we can quickly diagnose engine concerns or running problems. Either bring your vehicle in or email a picture of the faulty component for a quote.